What is SharePoint?
One of the most popular collaboration tools by Microsoft that offers enterprises the ability to accumulate additional functionality to their mesh by employing a user-friendly Intranet solution, is none-other than SharePoint. A few of SharePoint’s features include shared calendars, shared contact records, and shared task records. This formulated program also possesses the ability to warehouse shared documents by utilizing advanced properties like version control and approval procedure.
Starting from single server solutions to multi-server installations, our SharePoint managed services are for both minor as well as for huge ambiances.
What are Managed Services?
Managed Services have turned more complicated over the years. Technology has increasingly become a part and parcel of business operations. Based on the study performed by CA Technologies, this is one of the main causes of the increasing complexity of the technology day by day. For example, the SharePoint facilities are being used in the Medical scope to provide effective commercial worth through the Electronic Medical Records or EMR.
Why go for Managed Services?
The planet of technology has transformed into a universe of its own and now is in desperate need of a large group of professionals who would not only maintain their systems but would also harness its benefits. The complexity of this issue increases as we cannot have all the expertise in one place. This is the reason why firms are switching from hiring professionals to managed services.
The main objective of possessing a SharePoint Intranet solution is to generate value for the business.
Features & Benefits of SharePoint Managed Services:
- 100% SharePoint-based, codeless, browser-based solution: Connection setup within minutes by merely clicking on “Connect to the external data source” in the SharePoint. Other programming instruments are not needed.
- Every admin can setup BDLC on his own
- Data synchronization manually on-demand or automatically in the background using timer jobs.
- It can support almost any source of data like ODBC, OLEDB, OData, ADO.NET-based providers, files (Excel, XML, CSV), SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2, IBM AS/400, Informix, SharePoint, Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory, Navision, Notes, SAP, other ERP /CRM/CMS systems, XML Web Requests, RSS, etc.
- Several cloud facilities can be linked via 3rd-party.
- Deliberate use of restoring data sources is ascribed on bidirectional links.
- All the features of SharePoint are easily accessible nowadays.
- Start work procedures or send RSS / email notifications with SharePoint on data modification in your outward corporate LOB data.
- Accumulate additional “SharePoint-only” columns. For instance, for ranking, rating, tagging, comments or file attachments. Get hold of external data offline.
- Contacts, tasks, events, links, custom, etc. any sort of list can be made use of.
- By making use of connected SharePoint lists, save unnecessary costs employed for your LOB systems to expose data.
How SharePoint Managed Services Bring Value to Your Technology Investment and Your Job?
If you are working in any of the IT sectors, you must be well informed about the managing facilities and may also have a notion of it. Yes, there exist many scenarios for learning about utilizing the service provisions, but by seeing through a wider angle, it assists in mitigating the IT overload.